At AEPG, our clients come first. Our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals provides independent, practical advice, customized to meet your financial planning and investment goals and unique circumstances.
As an AEPG client, what matters most to you, matters most to us. We live this commitment by going above and beyond to deliver the personal attention you deserve.
Whether you are interested in personal wealth management planning; sound employee benefits and pension planning, financial, and investment advice for your business; or corporate financial services - you can count on us to deliver "Better Than Expected" service.
- We put our clients ahead of all else. As fiduciaries, we have a legal responsibility to put your interests first.
- We have unparalleled breadth and depth of experience and training. Our highly trained staff holds the most respected credentials in the financial planning, investment management, pension and insurance fields – including the internationally recognized CFP® professional and CFA charterholder designations. Our insurance professionals are fully licensed and maintain NJ state-required continuing education credits.
- We have a reputation for excellence. We have been consistently recognized by respected organizations such as Charles Schwab, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Financial Advisor News, Reuters AdvicePoint, and many others.
- We are team players. As an AEPG client, you will be assigned a team of experienced professionals with the specific expertise needed for your situation. Your relationship manager and other staff members will be very familiar with your specific situation and able to advise you as needed.
- We are accessible. You can always contact anyone on your AEPG team directly, whenever you need us - and if we're managing group benefits and pension planning for your business, that goes for your employees too.
Request an Appointment
908-757-5600 | Contact one of our professionals
AEPG: Your Accountable Advocate™
* AEPG® Wealth Strategies, AEPG Employee Benefits and AEPG Divorce Advisors are divisions of American Economic Planning Group, Inc. (AEPG®) headquartered in Warren, New Jersey.