AEPG is a leader in wealth management and financial management services in NJ. Our history of success is built on our proven financial planning process, which can help you manage and connect all areas of your financial life – and achieve your business, financial, investment management, education planning, and estate planning goals.
Your AEPG team is headed by our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals in our NJ office. Remember: We are fiduciaries with a legal responsibility to put your interests first.
As your business and personal financial advisor, we guide you through our 6-step financial planning process and provide independent, practical advice at every step of the way.
The AEPG Financial Planning Process
- We define and examine your complete current financial picture.
- We collect comprehensive data on all aspects of your financial life, including your business and your personal wealth.
- We perform a detailed data analysis and identify weaknesses, obstacles, and conflicts.
- We design a comprehensive financial management plan to achieve your goals.
- We implement your plan and coordinate with your CPAs, attorneys, and other advisors as appropriate.
- We monitor your progress and recommend changes as needed.
During our financial planning process, we offer independent, practical advice on a variety of issues that may affect your business and wealth management goals – so you can plan ahead and achieve the maximum financial benefit in your particular situation. These issues include:
- Life goals – retirement, education savings, career changes, a new home, philanthropy, expanding your business, starting a new business
- Potential family and business crises – job loss, divorce, death, illness, need for long-term care
- Cash flow management – current income and living expenses, alternative ways of spending, separating “needs” from “wants," proper allocation of cash flow
- Tax strategies – minimizing income taxes and estate taxes through tax-advantaged investments, deductions, tax loss harvesting, asset location, changes in tax laws
- Retirement accounts and distribution strategies for your personal retirement and company retirement plans – Roth IRAs, traditional IRAs, IRA rollovers, Roth IRA conversions, inherited IRAs, and 401(k) plans
- Company benefits – pension plans, 401(k) plans, stock options, deferred compensation plans, insurance coverage
AEPG: Your Accountable Advocate®